Taking child out of school in a different Council- who to inform? Scotland


My child was HE from p1 to half way through p7, when we started her in local primary. Due to a few moves the Education dept weren't aware of us though Health visitor etc knew we were doing it (have a few kids :) ). Anyway we put her (and siblings) into a secondary school in a neighbouring LA. She's been there a year and a half and we are toying with the idea of maybe removing her back to HE as she's not really enjoying it.
My question is, who would I have to inform with my intentions and who would I have to request permission from? My own council, or the neighbouring council where she's schooling? (We're in North Lanarkshire and she's schooling in East Dumbartonshire).