North Tyneside home ed

Kerri

Hi we have recently moved to the area and have decided to home school my 9yr old looking for other people in the area that home school as well.

Chantel

Hi

Hi Kerri,

I’m in North Tyneside, we have a 7 year old son and are thinking about home schooling.

How are you finding it?

Chantel

Olive

Us Too

Hi
This message is for both of you in this thread. We are considering home education for our 8 year old. The most difficult part to plan is social time with others of his age, which is why I joined this site. We live in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I found your messages but you haven't continued the conversation publicly. Can you tell me if either of you is home educating and whether you know of local groups where the children can mix with others of the same age?
All the best
Olive

Admin

Administrator
:wave:

We have a list of local groups and links here, but rely on them to keep their details updated.

Most local networks have a presence on Facebook these days, and AHEd is a good place to ask regarding groups in England.

See also the AEHEP page.

Kimi

The most difficult part to plan is social time with others of his age, which is why I joined this site. We live in Newcastle Upon Tyne.