Just Started Home Ed

Hi everyone, just thought I'd drop by and let you all know that we have finally started home educating our children.

I would also like to say a big thank you to all the posters on here who have all been a great source of inspiration to me over the past year whilst trying to make the transition to home ed.

Cheers!

I am finding it hard to express all that is in my head at the moment as the last while has been very stressful so I'll just leave this post a short one and maybe later I can loosen up a bit.

:wave:

Thank you.

We still have a long way to go until our nerves settle and we get into the swing of this but I for one am over the moon that finally my children can be provided the best and most efficient enviroment to learn in.

Diane

HEdups
Aw heck, you'll soon find you're a critic with a logical capacity and a terrific thinking machine, and you'll have a fantastic nose for bulls***. Your environmental and legal interests and skills will soar. You will actually know what a community is, and you'll rally to the cry of any home educator in need. Just you wait...

Diane

Thank you.

We still have a long way to go until our nerves settle and we get into the swing of this but I for one am over the moon that finally my children can be provided the best and most efficient enviroment to learn in.
Well why not get into it with a party or a special celebratory day out. Mark the beginning of your new life, the nerves will go once you delve in and experience that it's good.

congratulations
Elizabeth

Well why not get into it with a party or a special celebratory day out. Mark the beginning of your new life, the nerves will go once you delve in and experience that it's good.

congratulations
Elizabeth
Thank Elizabeth :thumb:

We might just take your advice and have a wee celebratory day out. No time like the present to take advantage of all the free time we have aquired.

All the best