HE Group(Trying to join).

I've tried to join the two Tyne and Wear groups it's been just under a week and nothing yet, does it take a bit to get a approved, if anyone knows or am I being a little impatient.

Education at home Tyne and Wear yahoo group and EO Tyne and Wear yahoo group, thanks Hazel.

Dad23

Send them a follow up, Hazel. Not all the "organisers" check their emails that regularly.

The first group I contacted took about three weeks to get back and were very apologetic for the delay. It wasn't any quicker with the other group we emailed. As these are volunteers the speed of reply is unlikely to match that of a local business or school, but that doesn't mean they are not keen to have you.

Send them a follow up, Hazel. Not all the "organisers" check their emails that regularly.

The first group I contacted took about three weeks to get back and were very apologetic for the delay. It wasn't any quicker with the other group we emailed. As these are volunteers the speed of reply is unlikely to match that of a local business or school, but that doesn't mean they are not keen to have you.
Thanks for the info Dad23, much appreciated, Hazel.

Thanks for the info Dad23, much appreciated, Hazel.
I've recently found out that my local ones require referral from another home educator to join.... but to meet those home educators one must go to a meeting. and the meetings are posted... on the groups lol. I'm just lucky that a couple of members on here are local to me and I could meet one of them lol.