Gainsborough HE mum

We are giving home educated a go. I would love to hear from any home educators in my area (or within driving distance as I do have a car). My little boy is a very fun loving five but he enjoys playing with children of all ages. We live near Gainsborough.

We are giving home educated a go. I would love to hear from any home educators in my area (or within driving distance as I do have a car). My little boy is a very fun loving five but he enjoys playing with children of all ages. We live near Gainsborough.
Hi
I am new to home ed and found this board via a Google search.
I live in Gainsborough and I am about to begin homeschooling my 15yo son towards taking a handful of GCSE (or iGCSE) exams over the next few years.
My 11yo in still in school locally.

How old is your child?

Tracey

SpottyTiger

Hi
I am new to home ed and found this board via a Google search.
I live in Gainsborough and I am about to begin homeschooling my 15yo son towards taking a handful of GCSE (or iGCSE) exams over the next few years.
My 11yo in still in school locally.

How old is your child?

Tracey
I found this board through google search too.
I'm 14, homeschooled and I live in Gainsborough, too. Would you be interested in meeting up (with my mum too)?
I am studying at GCSE level :), maybe you and my mum could help each other find the right exams ect?
I have a younger brother who is 10, but he goes to school.

-Jess